File Manager APK Latest for Android For Android Information
Free, Safe, small, simple. One of the best applications of the File Manager in Google Play.
Secure and private, File Manager helps manage your phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost. Material design, new search engine, everything you need is in T File Manager.
File Manager APK Features
★ File transfer at high speed and without data cost.With the file transfer feature, File Manager can help you share any file you want. There is no limit to the type or file size. No matter what application, video, music or image, size does not matter either. The file manager can complete the file transfer as quickly as possible. Even without an Internet connection, users can transfer files and enjoy a private chat in the file transfer.
★ Full-function file manager (File Explorer).File Manager (File Explorer) provides complete administration of files with, including cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, check file details, search, etc. More are on the way.
★ Smart Category. File Manager (File Explorer) can intelligently categorize files into video, music, images, documents, APK, share history and download category. Enjoy fast access to the files you need just a touch d
★ File management with full function. File Manager (File Explorer) can manage any type of file in the internal memory, micro SD card in a single action. It will further support the location of the file and the source soon.
★ Secure, Guaranteed, Private File management. File Manager (File Explorer) is totally based on the administration of local files. There is no risk of any file upload, loss, leaks, etc. Therefore, it is 100% secure, private and secure. Your files and information are completely safe with us.
★ Boost. Intelligently monitor the use of RAM, scan and analyze applications that take up a lot of memory space (RAM). Just a touch, File Manager will speed up and boost your mobile phone.
★ Convenient access.In the start page of the File Manager, it provides the recent files, download files, etc. Enjoy fast and convenient access to the files you need.
★ Small. Only 4 MB, one of the smallest file managers on Google Play.
★ Ultra Fast Search Engine. The powerful search engine will help users find files in 1 second.
The file manager is always developing, if you have any suggestions and advice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
File Manager APK Permissions
File Manager APK 188.8.131.528 Permission From Google Play:
Contacts can be accessed
You can access your accounts
You can access your Multimedia
You can access your USB storage
They can share their location
File Manager APK 184.108.40.2068 APK File Permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change the state’s Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Allows an application to read or write the system configuration.
- It allows applications to change the connectivity of the state network.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- It allows an application to create windows using the type of TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, which is displayed on top of all other applications.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- Allows applications to discover and pair Bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to connect to linked Bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to read the synchronization settings.
- Allows a device application to update statistics.
- Allows an application called kill background processes (String).
- It allows an application to transmit an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- This constant was disapproved in the API of level 21. Not already forced.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to use hardware fingerprints.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is issued after the system finishes booting.
It must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can link to it.
Allows applications to write synchronization settings.
Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
Allows an application to read the data user’s contacts.
Allows an application to write the user’s contacts to the data.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to access approximate location.
Allows an application to access an accurate location.
Allows read-only access to the phone status, including the device’s phone number, current cellular network information, the status of any calls in progress, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Allows an application to see the number that is being dialed during an outgoing call, with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
Allows an application to read the user manual of the call log.
is required to be able to access the camera of the device.